Patient Centered Care.
Providers Who Care.
CONGRATULATIONS on joining VNA Health Care – where we have a compassionate and charitable company mission!
VNA Health Care provides affordable health care to over 72,000 women, men and children living primarily in Kane, DuPage, and Will counties. VNA runs 12 community health centers and is nationally ranked as a top performing health center as a result of patient outcomes such as prenatal care, adolescent weight screening and counseling, vascular disease treatment, blood pressure control, healthy birthweights, and asthma care.
VNA’s combination of convenience (by appointment or walk-in), patient-centered technology and expert care delivered with respect and compassion have led to these results. VNA is accredited by The Joint Commission.
Working for a FQHC may qualify you for Loan Reimbursement Opportunities!
VNA Health Centers
- 400 N. Highland Ave, Aurora, IL
- 1400 Indian Ave, Aurora, IL
- 500 Tomcat Lane, Aurora, IL
- 400 N. Highland Ave, Aurora, IL
- 111 N County Farm Rd, Wheaton, IL
- 28 N. York Rd, Bensenville, IL
- 350 Schmale Rd, Carol Stream, IL
- 397 Schmale Rd, Carol Stream, IL
- 620 Wing Street, Elgin, IL
- 801 Villa St, Elgin, IL
- 396 Remington Blvd, Suite 230 Bolingbrook, IL
- 160 N. Independence Blvd., Romeoville, IL
- 2400 Glenwood Ave., Suite 210, Joliet, IL
We are very excited that you have accepted a new, exciting position with VNA! All offers are contingent on credentialing and privileging. Below we will walk you through the steps of our hiring, credentialing and privileging process to ensure that this transition is as easy as possible. We will be sending you occasional e-mail updates to let you know where you are in the process and what you need to be working on.
STEP ONE: Please forward the below documents to Human Resources ASAP:
- Proof of Prior Malpractice Insurance
- Illinois Physician Credentialing Application. You will need to complete and return to VNA Health Care, Attention: HR, 400 N. Highland Avenue, Aurora, IL 60506.
- All Professional Numbers that may apply based on the requirements of your position – License Number/State/Expiration, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Controlled Substance, National Provider Identification (NPI), Unique Physician Identification (UPIN), ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates), Medicare Billing Number.
- Original Diplomas
- Original Specialty License(s)
- Original Controlled Substance License
- Residency Certificate
- Medical Education Certificate
- Original DEA Document
- Original Verified Training (i.e. residency or NP program)
- Documentation of Continuing Professional Education (as applicable)
- Life Support Training (BLS, ACLS, ATLS, CPR, PALS, etc. as applicable)
- IL Maternal Hemorrhage Education Card – OB/GYN Only
STEP TWO: Please complete the items below.
- NPI – Please forward your NPI number to Tammy Spooner, Associate Vice President of Practice Management Systems, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have an NPI number, you must apply for this two months prior to your start date as this is required to complete enrollment documentation. Click here if you need to apply for an NPI number.
- NHSC Loan Re-Payment – Click here for more information: National Health Service Corp Loan Re-Payment Program
- Gap Insurance – Required for MDs & DOs – Family Practice, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine and Psychiatry ONLY. Scroll to the bottom of the page to print and complete the Essex Physician Application for Gap insurance form and return to Human Resources.
- State Prescription Monitoring Program: Register for the Prescription Monitoring Program
STEP THREE: Please complete the items below.
- Order Your Lab Coat and Appointment Cards – Please email email@example.com to confirm details of your lab coat and appointment cards. Scroll to the bottom of the page for size charts for women and men as well as the order form. There is no cost to you associated with this. It takes approximately 3-4 weeks to receive your coat.
- Send Your Current CV (Providers only) – Please forward a recent CV via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prepare for your Professional Photo Session – Email the VNA Staff photographer at email@example.com to arrange your professional picture. Your photo will be used to create your employee badge, for marketing materials, and for our website. There is no cost to you associated with the photo. Photographers have lab coats on hand if you do not have one.
We look forward to a rewarding and long-term partnership with you!
Note: Some of the documents will download directly to your downloads folder, please make sure to check your Downloads folder if the document does not open directly in your browser. If you have difficulty accessing the document, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.