CARE COORDINATION & REFERRALS
VNA case managers are patient advocates who support you in receiving the health care you need. In addition to answering your questions, a case manager can help you:
- Make referrals for services not available at VNA
- Work with your insurance company to authorize services
- Understand Medicare/Medicaid/insurance coverage
- Complete healthcare paperwork
- Follow up to ensure your outside services are contributing to your healthcare goals
You can save time and phone calls by using MyVNA Record when you need to request a prescription refill or ask a general question. My VNA Record allows you to send secure communication to VNA anytime of day or night.
If you are a healthcare professional and need to follow up on a referral to VNA Health Care, please call (630) 892-4355, press 1 for English and then press 4 to be transferred to a care coordination nurse.
Records and referrals may be faxed to (630) 482-8185, ATTN: Case Management.