Our resources section helps our valuable patients access vital information with just a click of a button. We provide the patient education resources you need at VNA Health Care to help you make informed decisions about your health and well-being.
Patient Resources and Support at VNA Health Care
If you need to learn about Open Enrollment, Medicare or Medicaid benefits, you can contact us at (630) 892-4355 to set up an appointment. In addition to daytime appointments, we offer evening appointments in Bolingbrook, Elgin, and Aurora. We provide help with Medicaid Presumptive Eligibility (MPE) in Elgin, Aurora, Joliet, Bolingbrook, and Romeoville.
Documents to Bring to your appointment
- Residential address proof
- State ID or driver’s license
- All family members’ social security numbers
- In case of permanent residence, a permanent resident card for all your family members
- Recent tax returns
- Income and employer information for all family members
- Self-employment records in case of self-employment
VNA Can Assist Patients with Benefits Applications
- For new Medicaid patients, we help with applications for adult Medicaid, MPE, Moms and Babies, and All Kids.
- For existing patients of Medicaid who have another Primary Care Provider (PCP), but have a health plan accepted at VNA, we can switch you to a VNA PCP at any time.
- For women who are uninsured and diagnosed with cervical or breast cancer, VNA does a “fast track” application to get you coverage for your treatment in a week or two. Contact us at (630) 892-4355 x 8535 for more details.
- For adult and senior immigrants, the State of Illinois offers a health care plan with benefits similar to Medicaid regardless of immigration status. VNA can assist with the application process.
- For patients newly eligible for Medicare, VNA can help with the transition from Medicaid or private insurance to Medicare.
How to prepare for your appointment?
- Make sure to arrive 15 minutes before the appointment time.
- Bring a full list of current medications and ongoing dosages.
- If you are a new patient, download your Patient Bill of Rights and Patient Profile from our website and bring them with you to your appointment or click here to fill out the forms online: https://www.vnahealth.com/patient-consent-forms/.
- Make sure to request copies of your medical records from your previous healthcare provider prior to your visit
How to request your VNA medical records be sent or shared with another doctor?
To request your VNA medical records, make sure to complete the authorization for release of patient health information form. Complete this form and mail to or drop it off at 400 N. Highland Avenue, Aurora, IL 60506. You may also fax it to (630) 482-8180.
Referrals and Care Coordination
Our case managers can help you with referrals for services not available at VNA, and work along with your insurance company to authorize specific services. Our case managers also understand insurance, Medicaid, and Medicare coverage. We can help complete paperwork for your health care. We also follow up to make sure your outside services are contributing to your healthcare goals.
Using MyVNA record
MyVNA is a patient portal that is free service available to all VNA patients. Using MyVNA you can make healthcare appointments, request medical records, receive test results, ask for medical refill, or send messages to your healthcare provider. Just visit our website and click on the link for “MyVNA”.
As a healthcare patient, you can request for your medical records, ask for corrections on such records, ask us to limit what we share or use, request confidential communication, ask someone else to act on your behalf, and file a complaint if you feel there is a violation of your rights.
We accept various Medicaid, Medicare, Medicare-Medicaid Alignment Initiative (MMAI) plans, and Marketplace plans for health insurance. Our site complies with all HIPAA regulations.
Choose VNA Health Care for Excellent Medical Services
At VNA Health Care, we are dedicated to providing you high quality-services and guidance for all your healthcare needs. Our medical services are affordable, highly competent, and available at the click of a button. Just contact us at (630) 892-4355 or (847) 717-6455 to book an appointment today.