Your Information. Your Rights. Our Responsibilities.
This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.
VNA Health Care/Privacy Officer
400 N. Highland Ave., Aurora, IL 60506
Your Rights as a healthcare patient:
- Get an electronic or paper copy of your medical record
- Ask us to correct your medical record
- Request confidential communications
- Ask us to limit what we use or share
- Get a list of those with whom we’ve shared information
- Choose someone to act for you
- File a complaint if you feel your rights are violated
For more information see: www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/understanding/consumers/noticepp.html.
Changes to the Terms of this Notice
We can change the terms of this notice, and the changes will apply to all information we have about you. The new notice will be available upon request, in our office, and on our web site.