VNA serves older adults at our health centers and also at your home. Services can also be provided via telemedicine, where appropriate.
VNA can help you maintain independence and live your best life.
- Sick Care
- Medication Management
- Preventive Care including:
- Women’s health screenings
- Men’s health screenings
- dietitian services
- Wellness classes
- Reduction of fall risk
- Care for chronic conditions including:
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Heart conditions
- Kidney disease
- Vaccinations including: COVID, Flu, Shingles
- Skin Health
- Mental and Behavioral Health
Can’t get to your doctor appointment?
We will come to your home to address your health care needs.
Today, 53 million Americans are caregivers to their loved ones. Caregivers offer support in the following ways:
- Going to and from doctor appointments
- Preparing daily meals and doing housework
- Assisting with getting in/out of beds and chairs
- Helping with grooming and bathing
- Managing finances
- Often managing career, kids and parents
Caregiving for a loved one is admirable and honorable. However, it’s also stressful and can cause burnout. VNA wants to support you.
Call us to schedule an appointment for your loved one or support for yourself.
We have resources for your Senior Care Services at VNA Health Care.
Service Available At These Locations
- VNA Health Center – Aurora
- VNA Health Center – Aurora – Indian Ave
- VNA Health Center – Elgin – Wing St
- Home-Based Services
- VNA Health Center – Bensenville
- VNA Health Center – Bolingbrook
- VNA Health Center – Elgin – Villa St
- VNA Health Center – Joliet
- VNA Health Center – Romeoville
- VNA Health Center at DuPage County Health Department
- VNA Health Center at East Aurora High School