VNA offers free and interactive group-education classes for all individuals who want to learn more about various health education topics including prenatal care, parenting, and wellness.
VNA Step by Step: Wellness Classes
VNA Step by Step: Wellness classes provide valuable information on managing or preventing diabetes, heart disease or obesity. Through these classes, you will learn how simple changes can positively impact your health.
Fun and interactive, our wellness classes connect you with other patients who share your concerns and want to learn from one another as well as from the VNA experts. Classes include how to cook simply, eat healthfully, be more active, manage your medications, cope with stress and more.
Classes are offered in-person and through zoom! Anyone is welcome to join whether or not they are a VNA patient. View our calendar for locations, dates and times. Call (630) 892-4355 x8181 to register.
VNA Positive Parenting Classes
Join us for this free series to learn about positive discipline, temperament and development, sibling rivalry and other topics.
All are welcome – you do not have to be a VNA patient to attend.
Classes Online via Zoom: 11:00 am – 11:30 am
Classes are the 2nd & 4th Tuesday of each month
(You must register separately for the 2nd Tuesday of the month classes and the 4th Tuesday of the month classes – each of the classes covers a different topic)
Call (630) 526-7939 ext. 8385 for more information.
VNA Prenatal Classes
The VNA Healthy Families program is offering Prenatal Classes to help parents prepare for the birth of their baby!
Expectant moms are encouraged to bring a support person to the classes. Classes are open to the entire community. All are welcome!
The six week series will include information about:
- Anatomy & Stages of Labor
- Medical Interventions
- Comfort Measures
- Breastfeeding, Nutrition, Alcohol, & Smoking Cessation
- Postpartum Care
- Newborn Care
Visit the VNA Calendar to register.
To sign up, call (630) 892-4720 for more information.
Service Available At These Locations
- VNA Health Center – Aurora
- VNA Health Center – Aurora – Indian Ave
- Home-Based Services
- VNA Health Center – Elgin – Wing St
- VNA Health Center – Bensenville
- VNA Health Center – Bolingbrook
- VNA Health Center – Carol Stream
- VNA Health Center – Elgin – Villa St
- VNA Health Center – Joliet
- VNA Health Center – Romeoville
- VNA Health Center – Carol Stream – Mona Kea
- VNA Health Center at DuPage County Health Department
- VNA Health Center at East Aurora High School