If you need assistance in making transportation arrangements or removing other barriers to care, please call (630) 892-4355 x 8700. A VNA staff member can help connect you with the appropriate resources.
How the Shuttle Works:
- Call VNA to schedule your Health Center visit at (630) 593-7080 at 400 N Highland Avenue or 1400 Indian Avenue in Aurora.
- Tell the VNA scheduler that you will be using the VNA Patient Shuttle.
- Call the VNA Patient Shuttle at (630) 723-3862 at least 48 hours before your appointment time to schedule your ride to and from your appointment.
- Tell the driver how many people will be traveling with you in your group.
- The shuttle costs $3 each way for adults. Children 18 and under are free!
- At the end of your appointment the VNA Shuttle will bring you back to your home.
- The VNA Patient Shuttle can be used for any appointment taking place at VNA including visits to: your doctor or nurse practitioner, VNA Pharmacy, WIC, wellness classes, or community programs and classes taking place at the VNA.