Keeping Your Student Healthy
Find a school-based health center nurse practitioner to provide your child with pediatric care according to their individual needs.Find a Location
Make an appointment with your doctor or nurse practitioner today.Make An Appointment
Parental/Guardian Consent Form
Click the link below to a printable version of the form for either East Aurora or Romeoville High School. Once you have filled out the form, turn it into the school’s nurse’s office or mail it to VNA Health Care, 400 N. Highland Avenue, Aurora, IL 60506.
Click to print the East Aurora High School – School-Based Health Center Consent Form
Click to print the Romeoville High School – School-Based Health Center Consent Form
What is a School-Based Health Center?
VNA Health Care has designated School-Based Health Centers serving students from East Aurora High School and Romeoville High School.
Your student can receive care during the school day without requiring a parent to be present when needed with parental consent. Care may include sick and preventive care. No appointment needed.
VNA accepts students with and without insurance and no student is turned away due to inability to pay for services.
Did you know..
You don’t need to take your teenager out of school for general medical care? VNA can communicate with your regular doctor as needed, It is a win/win! Great care for your student and convenient for you.
Convenient services for your student include:
- School physicals and immunizations
- Sports physicals
- Acute illness and injury care (for ear infections, sore throats, or sprained muscles)
- Chronic illness care (for asthma, diabetes, or seizures, etc.)
- Reproductive health services (abstinence counseling, menstrual issues, pregnancy and STD prevention or tests)
- Nutrition & Weight Counseling
- Wellness exams and routine health screenings
- Lead screening, TB tests, and other laboratory services
- Smoking, vaping, alcohol and drug use prevention education
- Mental health services for stress, depression, emotional support and referrals
Confidentiality between the student and their VNA provider will be ensured in specific service areas designated by law, and will not be discussed with a parent/guardian unless the student agrees. All students are encouraged to involve their parent(s)/guardian(s) in healthcare decisions.