Parental/Guardian Consent Form
To benefit from this service at school, please click the link below to complete and return the parental/guardian consent form online. In order to fill out the form you will need a valid email address. Two signatures are needed to complete the form – one from a parent/legal guardian AND one from the student. After the parent/legal guardian fills out and signs the form, an email will be sent to the student to sign the form. If there is NOT a signature from BOTH the parent and the student, then the form will be invalid and the student will not be eligible to receive services from the School-Based Health Center.
Unable to fill out the digital version of the form? Click the link below to a printable version of the form for either East Aurora or Romeoville High School. Once you have filled out the form, turn it into the school’s nurse’s office or mail it to VNA Health Care, 400 N. Highland Avenue, Aurora, IL 60506.
The print version of the Romeoville High School – School-Based Health Center Consent Form will be available on May 18th.
What is a School-Based Health Center?
VNA Health Care has designated School-Based Health Centers serving students from East Aurora High School and Romeoville High School.
Your student can receive care during the school day without requiring a parent to be present when needed with parental consent. Care may include sick and preventive care. No appointment needed.
VNA accepts students with and without insurance and no student is turned away due to inability to pay for services.
Did you know..
You don’t need to take your teenager out of school for general medical care? VNA can communicate with your regular doctor as needed, It is a win/win! Great care for your student and convenient for you.
Convenient services for your student include:
- School physicals and immunizations
- Sports physicals
- Acute illness and injury care (for ear infections, sore throats, or sprained muscles)
- Chronic illness care (for asthma, diabetes, or seizures, etc.)
- Reproductive health services (abstinence counseling, menstrual issues, pregnancy and STD prevention or tests)
- Nutrition & Weight Counseling
- Wellness exams and routine health screenings
- Lead screening, TB tests, and other laboratory services
- Smoking, vaping, alcohol and drug use prevention education
- Mental health services for stress, depression, emotional support and referrals
Confidentiality between the student and their VNA provider will be ensured in specific service areas designated by law, and will not be discussed with a parent/guardian unless the student agrees. All students are encouraged to involve their parent(s)/guardian(s) in healthcare decisions.