VNA home health offers nursing-based treatment of an illness or injury as well as post hospital care to help patients heal and regain their independence. Examples include caring for pressure sores or a surgical wound and monitoring of a serious illness. VNA has been providing care in the home since our founding in 1918.
Home care is usually more convenient, less expensive and just as effective as the care you can get in a hospital or nursing home. VNA’s home health team serves VNA patients and non-patients and can work with local doctors to provide this care for their patients in consultation with them.
VNA Home Health Care provides you with a registered nurse or CNA to:
- Make regular visits to your home to provide care
- Coordinate the services you need from other healthcare Providers, including Doctors, Therapists, Social Workers And Nurse Aides
- Keep you, your family and your doctor informed about your progress and care plan
To arrange for this service, contact our intake team at (630) 526-7871 x 8645 or ask your doctor’s office to call us at the same number.
VNA provides home health care in the following counties:
We have resources for your Home Health at VNA Health Care.
Service Available At These Locations
- VNA Health Center – Elgin – Wing St
- VNA Health Center – Aurora
- VNA Health Center – Aurora – Indian Ave
- VNA Health Center – Bensenville
- VNA Health Center – Bolingbrook
- VNA Health Center – Carol Stream
- VNA Health Center – Elgin – Villa St
- VNA Health Center – Joliet
- VNA Health Center – Romeoville
- VNA Health Center at DuPage County Health Department
- VNA Health Center at East Aurora High School
- Home-Based Services
- VNA Health Center – Carol Stream – Mona Kea