If you think you might be pregnant but aren’t yet sure, VNA offers free pregnancy testing for everyone. For free pregnancy testing, simply walk into any of our locations and request a test – no appointment is needed. This testing is also required if you have taken a home pregnancy test but need confirmation for Medicaid Presumptive Eligibility from your provider. It is recommended that you come in for testing after having missed one period, or as soon as possible after your missed period.
If your results are positive, we can also help you apply for Medicaid benefits and start your prenatal care immediately. All pregnant women regardless of residency are eligible for benefits assistance during their pregnancy based upon their income. With a positive test, you will leave the clinic with your initial OB appointment scheduled.
We have resources for your Pregnancy Testing at VNA Health Care.
Service Available At These Locations
- VNA Health Center – Aurora
- VNA Health Center – Aurora – Indian Ave
- VNA Health Center – Bensenville
- VNA Health Center at East Aurora High School
- VNA Health Center – Carol Stream
- VNA Health Center – Elgin – Villa St
- VNA Health Center at DuPage County Health Department
- VNA Health Center – Joliet
- VNA Health Center – Romeoville
- VNA Health Center – Bolingbrook
- VNA Health Center – Elgin – Wing St
- Home-Based Services