Care During the COVID-19 Pandemic
While many things have changed as a result of COVID-19, some things have remained the same: our commitment to your safety and dedication to delivering compassionate and convenient care.
Don’t forget to ask about MyVNA – our patient portal - when you come in for your visit – this will give you quick and safe access to your visit records, lab results, provider communication and medication refill requests day and night at your convenience.
Thank you for trusting VNA with your care. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Here are some of the ways we are keeping you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- By appointment only. No walk-in care but same day appointments are generally available including early, weekend and evening in-clinic appointments. Call: (630) 892-4355 or (847) 717-6455 to make an appointment.
- Telehealth by phone, video-chat and in-person care available.
- All patients will be screened for potential exposure to COVID-19 when scheduling any type of appointment, including a telemedicine appointment. We will perform the screening again when you arrive at the clinic.
- Limiting appointments to patient only and one parent or guardian accompanying children.
- Face masks must be worn at all times by all patients over the age of 2 and by all staff. Patients without a mask will be provided with one.
- Full Personal Protective Equipment worn by staff where required – including gown, gloves, face mask, face shield, shoe and head cover.
- Observation of social distancing
- 6ft distancing
- Reduced waiting room use
- Waiting in cars
- Increased deep cleaning of clinical areas and hand sanitizer available for patient use
- Started catch-up clinics for mothers and babies, well-child, diabetes or blood pressure management and well-women.
- COVID-19 testing now available to patients and non-patients with and without symptoms. All insurance accepted for screening and testing services with no deductible or co-pay charged by VNA (There may be a lab fee based upon your plan). There is no cost to uninsured patients and no I.D. required.
- Care packages given to patients receiving COVID-19 testing or visiting a VNA catch-up clinic (while supplies last).
- Twice daily temperature screening for all staff
- Increased staff answering patient calls and now hiring