HOST A COMMUNITY CHAMPION EVENT FOR VNA
The VNA Community Champion Program
Making a difference, one party at a time!
VNA Health Care provides complete primary care, home health and hospice to more than 65,000 people throughout northeastern Illinois. Ninety-eight percent of our patients fall at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level and have little or no insurance.
We believe that lack of health care is a problem for everyone. Like VNA’s founders did decades ago, we turn to the community for support in solving this issue.
You, your business or your organization can make a difference for local health care by hosting an event for VNA. We seek Community Champions to help:
- spread the word about our work
- raise funds to expand our healthcare services
Your support will be tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
What would you need to do?
- Be creative and host a fun event for your guests
- Choose your number of guests and the ticket price
- Set a donation goal and encourage your guests to support the event by attending, having fun and raising money together for a great cause
What will VNA do?
- Supply you with a template to use for fliers/marketing if needed
- Raise awareness of your support through a press release, our website and social media, and our annual report
- Encourage our friends and colleagues to support the event by buying a ticket
- Give all event guests a token of our appreciation and provide them with a five-minute overview of our work
For more details about the VNA Community Champion program, please contact:
(630) 978-2532, ext. 8382