Keeping You Healthy
Find a doctor or nurse practitioner to provide you with health care services according to your individual needs.Find A Doctor
Make an appointment with your doctor or nurse practitioner today.Make An Appointment
Sexually transmitted infections (STI) may not have any symptoms. So the only way to know for sure if you or a partner has an STI is to get tested. But the good news is, getting tested is usually quick, easy, and painless. And STIs can be cured or treated with medication.
Some STIs are serious, and others are quick and easy to take care of— but either way, getting treatment if you need it is the best way to help you stay healthy.
VNA offers STI testing and treatment. Your doctor or nurse practitioner will provide you with non-judgemental, compassionate treatment and advice about how to avoid risk for future infection.
We offer treatment for:
- Genital Warts
We provide the following services:
- HPV Vaccination (Gardasil, Gardasil 9, Cervarix)
- Hepatitis A Vaccination
- Hepatitis B Vaccination
- STI Prevention Methods
- STI Education
- Safer Sex Education
- Other STI Services
We have resources for your STI Testing & Treatment at VNA Health Care.
Service Available At These Locations
- VNA Health Center – Elgin – Wing St
- VNA Health Center – Aurora
- VNA Health Center – Aurora – Indian Ave
- VNA Health Center – Bensenville
- VNA Health Center – Bolingbrook
- VNA Health Center – Elgin – Villa St
- VNA Health Center – Joliet
- VNA Health Center – Romeoville
- VNA Health Center at DuPage County Health Department
- VNA Health Center at East Aurora High School
- Home-Based Services