To schedule a VNA house call or find out more about this service, call VNA’s HouseCall team at (630) 526-7871 x 8653.
If coming to a VNA health center for care is difficult, VNA can bring your care to you. VNA HouseCalls is a service available to VNA patients and non-patients. Our housecall patients can also have prescriptions filled through our discount program at either VNA or Walgreens locations. This service is available for individuals of all ages.
Through the VNA House Calls program, we will pair you with a provider who will:
- Visit your home to provide care and treatment for chronic or acute illness
- Communicate with your regular physician about your treatment plan
- Offer medication management and refills
As needed, your provider can also:
- Authorize home health care
- Order medical equipment
- Arrange for diagnostic testing arrange for diagnostic testing
The cost of a VNA house call visit is the same as going to see your doctor. VNA will bill insurance, if applicable. For more information on health plans accepted at VNA please click here.
VNA provides house call visits in the following counties:
We have resources for your House Calls at VNA Health Care.
Service Available At These Locations
- VNA Health Center – Elgin – Wing St
- VNA Health Center – Aurora
- VNA Health Center – Aurora – Indian Ave
- VNA Health Center – Bensenville
- VNA Health Center – Bolingbrook
- VNA Health Center – Carol Stream
- VNA Health Center – Elgin – Villa St
- VNA Health Center – Joliet
- VNA Health Center – Romeoville
- VNA Health Center at DuPage County Health Department
- VNA Health Center at East Aurora High School
- Home-Based Services
- VNA Health Center – Carol Stream – Mona Kea